The agency Neolabels approached me for this specific project. They wanted to change the old name of the space for the new acquired Barclaycard Center, this involved doing a reaearch of current brands buying public and private space.
In a record time, had to revise the arquitecture of information for the previous website. Afterwards applied all UX processes to the wireframes.
‣ Create new brand awareness for the public space
‣ Create engagement for the Barclaycard
‣ Attract brands for sponsorship and collaborations
‣ New experience for the user in the e-ticketing platform
‣ Fun & close approach to the user environment
Private companies in Spain don’t usually buy public spaces. No predecessors, except Vodafone with the Sol Metro station.
I used the american approach towards this website, basing my design and functionality from known spaces like: Nokia Theatre, Staples Centre, etc…
‣ Start a new information architecture based on the new acquisition of the company
‣ Research on similar sponsored event spaces
‣ Create UX processes and redesign of the website
‣ Working along with the Visual Designer establishing the pattern of UI elements
‣ Worked with Project Manager in the agency to report all changes from Client
Client: Barclaycard Center
Tags: UX, WebView Project